Tyga Masala No. 10
Tyga Masala No. 20
4 tbsp vegetable oil/rapeseed oil/olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into half (or quarters if large)
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the potatoes for 5 minutes. Drain and shake vigorously in the pan to lightly roughen up the edges.
- Meanwhile, mix Tyga Masala No. 10 and Kashmiri Chilli (1/4 tsp for mild, 1/2 tsp for medium and 1 tsp for hot) with the oil.
- Place the spice and oil mix in a roasting tin and heat up in the oven.
- When the oil is hot, carefully put the potatoes into the roasting tin, tossing them in the hot oil.
- Roast for 40-45 minutes, or until crisp and golden, tossing a couple of times during cooking.
Winter Greens Sabji
You will need to buy:
2 cloves of garlic
250g brussels sprouts/green cabbage/broccoli
2 tbsp vegetable oil/rapeseed oil/olive oil
1 tsp salt
- Finely dice the onion.
- Finely slice the garlic.
- Cut the brussels sprouts in half or roughly chop the green veg.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and parboil the sprouts for 4 minutes. Drain.
- In a frying pan, over a high heat, add the onions, garlic and salt and stir continuously for 4-5 minutes.
- Add Tyga Masala No. 20 and Kashmiri Chilli (1/4 tsp for mild, 1/2 tsp for medium and 1 tsp for hot). Stir for 1 minute.
- Add the sprouts and cover with a lid. Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until sprouts are cooked through.
- Serve as part of a feast with the other dishes in this box. NB. If using greens just miss out Step 1, and add veg at Step 4
Tyga Masala No.10: ( MUSTARD Seed & Turmeric). Kashmiri Chilli, Tyga Masala No. 20: (ground coriander, cumin seed, fennel seed, ground black pepper).